THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AMERICAN BIG GAME HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  American Big Game Hunting    Best Axis, Fallow, pure Mouflon ranch in Texas?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Axis, Fallow, pure Mouflon ranch in Texas?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
For you fella's that hunt exotics in Texas, which ranch would you reccomend as the best[for the money], ranch, in Texas to hunt the above critters? Not looking for gold medal, just nice mature specimens. Prices seem to be all over the place, also I am only interested in ranches that are 3,000 acres or larger. Thanks, in advance for any help or insight.

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of T
posted Hide Post
Mad Dog We have 5000 acres in the Texas Hill Country with Pure Mouflon. The trophy fee on mouflon would be $1650. We try and take only the mature gold medal animals. The fallow are currently shedding but will be ready to hunt in September. We do have some nice axis buck in hard horn now.
We also have Afghan Urial and Armenian Mouflon. Give me a holler at 281-228-2533 if I can help.

Posts: 292 | Location: Tx | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote