Find
Notify
Tools

Fabarm what do you know about them?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello All,

I'm trying to get some information about the build quality and general impressions of Fabarm weapons.
They are an Italian company that imports to Canada, not the US, and has some pretty interesting weapons.
The two that interest me are the Paradox Shotgun and the regulated Combination gun.
The combination that I'm looking at is a 12ga over 9.3x74 that is regulated. Its the first regulated combo gun I've ever heared of.
This would be sweet for me since I'm a fan of Dixie Triballs and they pattern super tight, like 6 inches at 40 yards tight.

Fabarm shotguns are also proofed at a higher pressure than what most shotguns are.

Please if you know anything tell me,
Cheers John

Give me COFFEE and nobody gets hurt

Posts: 1608 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a Fabarm Golden Lion SxS shotgun they made for H&K a few years ago. Now they sell almost the same gun under the name Classis English (from what I see on their website). Its a very solid working gun. Not particularly elegant, very "industrial looking", but really a great SxS if you want to shoot a large number of clays, or take to a duck blind. I really like the gun, very reliable and flexible (3" chambers, removable choke tubes that are ok with steel, etc.)

Before all else, be armed.

Machiavelli

Posts: 364 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: 30 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There where some Fabarm O/U shotguns selling in stores around here about 25yrs ago.They where in the 600 dollar range and they looked OK.I don't know if they are still around.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My experience with Fabarms is limited to one of their pump-action shotguns, which quickly replaced my 870's as my favourite utility gun, and an Asper O/U double rifle in 9.3x74R. I had a few teething problems getting this rifle to shoot, but most of them were simply a matter of being a newbie with doubles. Both of these guns have worked flawlessly, and I would say they were both excellent value for money spent. I would buy another in a heartbeat, and in fact may soon be getting another 12-gauge pump.

John

Posts: 1028 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 01 December 2007Reply With Quote