THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM COMBINATION GUNS AND DRILLINGS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Combination Guns And Drillings    I have finally found a source for German scope mount parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have finally found a source for German scope mount parts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Having been frustrated with not being able to get German scope mount parts for my drillings, combos and bolt guns, I went on a mission to find a German company who could supply me with parts such as those from Recknagel and EAW, for example. I have finally been successful in setting up a wholesale account with a German company. I just placed an order today for some Recknagel claw mount scope parts and some parts for the mount on my vintage Kahles scope. If anyone wants parts, please let me know. I will be glad to order your parts when I order mine. The good thing about mount parts is that they can be ordered without any import permits. Some accessory type gun parts can be ordered, but the limit is $100 per order. I will add 10% to my cost for the parts you order. Go to the Recknagel and EAW websites and if there is anything you need, please let me know. If there are other German companies who have online catalogs, please advise and I will inquire about ordering them. PM with your email address and I will contact you via email.

Allan

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2144 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am interested in ordering some Recknagel claw mount parts. Please email me at rfankhauser@citlink.net.

Thanks,
Ron

Posts: 1 | Location: CA | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Their swing mounts are much easier to install if you're not a master gunsmith, used to working with claw mounts.

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Akshooter
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by luv2safari

quote:
Their swing mounts are much easier to install if you're not a master gunsmith, used to working with claw mounts.

I would take that a step farther and say I would'nt trust claw mounts to anyone who dose'nt have a German (or maybe French) accent.

DRSS
NRA life
AK Master Guide 124

Posts: 1562 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RonFank:
Hi, I am interested in ordering some Recknagel claw mount parts. Please email me at rfankhauser@citlink.net.

Thanks,
Ron

in my case, jeffeosso - at- weaponsmith dot com .. same info

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38488 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Hi Allan, I tried to PM you the first day I was authorized to post. It went out as a regular post. I sounded pretty foolish. Going forward, I can see the fire in you about drillings/combo guns. I am interested in your insert barrels. I do not type well, and my computer skills are limited.Therefor, please call my law office 931-552-6990 or my cell 931-801-0011. If you do not wish to talk by phone ,then e-mail.Herb

Posts: 22 | Location: Tennessee/Kentucky Border | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
DAM, I DID IT AGAIN.

Posts: 22 | Location: Tennessee/Kentucky Border | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A7Dave
posted Hide Post
Did you ever try calling New England Custom Gun?

http://www.newenglandcustomgun.com/

Dave

Posts: 919 | Location: AKexpat | Registered: 27 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure, however, if you want to get sticker shock, ask them what it will cost to get a set of mounts installed. I usually get it done for about a third of that by getting my own parts and giving them to a skilled professional to install them.

Quick, Cheap, or Good: Pick Two

Posts: 2144 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote