New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stoeger-Ferlach 16 over 30-30?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been offered the opportunity to buy this combination gun. I have not seen it, but the seller claims that it is in 95% condition, has a 24" 45-70 Harry Owens insert barrel for the 16 gauge barrel, and that it comes in a brief case. He wants $900 in trade value for it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jeff

Posts: 993 | Location: Omaha, NE, USA | Registered: 11 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let me know if you turn it down!

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Akshooter
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by luv2safari

quote:
Let me know if you turn it down!

The above quote says it all. If thats not enough for you let me know if you both turn it down.

Buy it post pics

DRSS
NRA life
AK Master Guide 124

Posts: 1562 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have several HO insert bbls... They just slide in, and don't always regulate where you want them, but it sounds like a nice gun!

DM

Posts: 696 | Location: Upper Midwest, USA | Registered: 07 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I traded for this rifle and have $750 into it.

Not really my cup of tea, but the price and condition seemed to favor me and there appears to be some interest should I decide to sell it.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your BBF 16/30-30

If you decide to sell it, let me know the price and please send photos. Wink

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That would make your #2 on the "want" list.

Jeff

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey...I was first in line above... Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 260remguy:
I have been offered the opportunity to buy this combination gun. I have not seen it, but the seller claims that it is in 95% condition, has a 24" 45-70 Harry Owens insert barrel for the 16 gauge barrel, and that it comes in a brief case. He wants $900 in trade value for it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Jeff

It sounds like a pretty nice outfit, moderate calibers with an option to use 45-70 for the occasional buffalo...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote