New
Find
Notify
Tools

16 b Brenneke Shotgun Ammo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How easy is to find 16 b Brenneke shotgun slugs in the USA?

Posts: 339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 06 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nearly impossible to find anymore. I am always looking for their standard velocity 16ga slug ammo for my older pre-war guns.

Posts: 1765 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Despite a lot of searching, I had no luck in finding the old traditional style Brenneke slug loads in 16 gauge. However I was able to buy 5 boxes of the new style Brennekes with the attached plastic wad, rather than the original felt wads, from a supplier here in Ontario, Canada. This was just a few months ago BTW.

Posts: 386 | Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of f224
posted Hide Post
Anyone see any 28ga slugs for sale anywhere?

Captain Dave Funk
Operator
www.BlaserPro.com

Posts: 839 | Location: Dallas, Iowa, USA | Registered: 05 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Ballistic Products. I'm pretty sure they carry them. I am looking for 16 ga. 2.5" slugs. Let me know if anyone runs across them. I'm sure I am only dreaming though! Smiler

Posts: 212 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 24 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to Brenneke's web site they still make them, but the Canadian distributor does not import them. I bought 2 3/4" and shortened them myself. Had to do a bit of lathe work on my roll-crimping head so that it would work on slugs but no major problem.

Posts: 386 | Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here in Alaska I can buy them in 12ga & 410 but I've yet to find 16ga.

Regards, Byron

Posts: 104 | Location: Alaska & Florida  | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i have fro sale sauer drilling 16 gauge along 303 british,plus 4 boxes of 16 gauge slugs from brenneke

Posts: 139 | Location: Canada | Registered: 08 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f224:
Anyone see any 28ga slugs for sale anywhere?

Brenneke makes them, and i did see them forsale on line, just can't remember where. Keep looking, and you will find them.

DM

Posts: 696 | Location: Upper Midwest, USA | Registered: 07 February 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
joe martinelli at the drilling hotline just got in a new shipment of 16 gauge brenneke slugs, contact him.

Posts: 2 | Location: ny | Registered: 03 December 2010Reply With Quote