New
Find
Notify
Tools

s&k scope mount
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
anyone ever use a s&k no drill no tap mount on a 03a3 , what did you think. thanks howard

posted Hide Post
I have one on a Yugo 24/47 that works well. You will have to do some minor "fitting" to get it tight but mine is my throw around truck gun. With a 2X NC Star pistol scope it shoots 1.5 in. at a 100 yards. Bill

Posts: 17 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 04 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RaySendero
posted Hide Post
I've had 2 - 1 one a Vz-24 Mauser and another on a Swiss K31. Liked'em both! They were rock solid mounts with no drilling/tapping just as advertized.

________
Ray

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
They didn't have one that would fit my VZ-24, have they started making one? If so I need to contact them again! Thanks, Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Bill

Posts: 17 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 04 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i solsd a bunch of the 1903 & 03A3 mounts a few years ago and from what i heard they all worked good.
they used to have a problem with the spring clamp that went around the front receiver ring breaking but they changed the desgn a while back.
i may still have one of the 1903 mounts left that needs a new band clamp. s&k will replace the clamp for free.

Posts: 107 | Location: alvin texas | Registered: 09 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RaySendero
posted Hide Post
cookseyb,

You have a PM!

________
Ray

Posts: 1786 | Registered: 10 November 2004Reply With Quote