Tools

Nice rifle......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Check this out

-
Westley Richards

There's an even better picutre on the inside front cover of the Nov/Dec issue of Shooting Sportsman.

Sweet.

[ 10-11-2002, 08:15: Message edited by: ksduckhunter ]

Posts: 2206 | Location: USA | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
WOW!! very nice.

Posts: 7976 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is a truly beautiful rifle. Too bad that the comb is so low and drop of the buttstock so great that it is so poorly suited to the use of the scope. With this stock configuration I feel it should have been left with irons only. It also bothers me a bit that a rifle that is obviously not in the field and not about to be fired should be photographed with the striker cocked. The stiker should always be down on an unloaded chamber when a gun is in repose.

Posts: 13235 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JAG
posted Hide Post
Good looking rifle.

[ 10-11-2002, 20:26: Message edited by: JAG ]

Posts: 510 | Location: Hood River, OR | Registered: 08 May 2001Reply With Quote
<leo>
posted
Yipes! $15,000 price tag.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Stonecreek, I agree with the stock dimensions issue. This being a bespoke rifle, they will stock it to suit you. I would order mine with a straight comb ready for a scope.

Leo, that's very competitive with most of the custom American builders. In fact, a comparable Echols may cost more.

Posts: 2206 | Location: USA | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
KSD - Mine eyes have seen the glory! Man what a beautiful piece of wood! [Eek!]

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
<257 AI>
posted
That is a beautiful rifle! But, I would be afraid to use it because if I scratched it I would cry.

one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
I love to see beautiful lumber on a rifle or pistol. I would diffently take it, but not for 15 grand.

<Matt77>
posted
nice rifle?
na, we have at least 70 similiar rifles, if not better in one closet in my house.
Geez, that rifle is pure plebian.

HAHAHA, wouldn't it be sweet to own something with that level of class. Just looking and holding something that pretty would give the average man the chills.