THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    9.3, in any configuration you want.

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9.3, in any configuration you want.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey folks, I'm not usually into wildcat cartridges, But I do have a lot of respect for hunting rounds in the 9.3 caliber; 9.3x62, 9.3x64, 9.3x74R. I had a conversation with Charlie Sisk today. I guess he has a thing for the 9.3, because he has chamber reamers for the following wildcats:9.3x350 Rem Mag, 9.3x375 RUM, 9.3x378 Wby, 9.3x 300WSM, 9.3x300 Wby, 9.3x7mm Wby, 9.3x308, and a few more that I'm sure I've forgotten. If you were thinking of a wildcat based on the 9.3 round, call Charlie. He's built them, loaded for them, and shot them, so he might save you some time. He's at 936-258-4984 in Dayton, TX...or email him thru his Siskguns website.

Posts: 20094 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
I don't think I can really improve on my Sako AV in 9.3x62, but the 9.3x300 WBY and 9.3x66 sound interesting. Lou

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3313 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just like the way a loaded round in 9.3x74R LOOKS! My Tikka 512SD does the rest.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10510 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great caliber but it´s hard to see how one can improve on the existing cartridges. If you want a hot 9,3 why not go for the 9,3x70 -Hermann Görings favorite round.

http://www.tgsafari.co.za

"What doesn´t kill you makes you stranger!"

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote