THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    Best Buy of a Medium Bore - 1st year Winchester 1905 SLR 35 cal - Law Enforcement

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Buy of a Medium Bore - 1st year Winchester 1905 SLR 35 cal - Law Enforcement
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted
Best Buy of a Medium Bore - 1st year Winchester 1905 SLR 35 cal - Law Enforcement

When I saw this for sale at a local Gun Show, I couldn't resist adding it to my collection of Law Enforcement Guns. The Officer was so proud of this rifle that he made a custom case to keep his trusty rifle safe.

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2115 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where are the pics?

What was the price, if I may ask?

Always wanted one and even more so the 401 WSL.

Hip

Posts: 1820 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 698 | Location: South Pacific NW | Registered: 09 January 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted Hide Post

Would you believe some clown (apparently below) on a different forum actually posted a picture link to the guys house? Talk about immature.

Posts: 2115 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckstix:
Would you believe some clown on a different forum actually posted a link to the guys house? Talk about immature.

Would you believe some clown would post a picture of some guys gun and gun case showing his name and address?

I'll ask you again moron, do you know who lives at the address on the gun case picture you originally posted ? Do you ?

BTW, why did you blur out/alter the photos with the original/legible name plate?

Posts: 698 | Location: South Pacific NW | Registered: 09 January 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted Hide Post

I will let others judge if posting a link to show pictures of his house is honorable.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
His house ? Whos' house ? It's just a picture of a house.

Do you plan on answering any of the questions I have asked ?