THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    VOLQUARTSEN EVOLUTION CENTERFIRE RIFLES

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

VOLQUARTSEN EVOLUTION CENTERFIRE RIFLES
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
has anyone shot,own,or even seen one of these?? i saw them on their web site and i'm thinkin if i needed a real good quality rifle that might be something to get. i've been real impressed with volqautsens stuff i've gotten for my 1022 and their service is excellent.....

posted Hide Post
I have not seen these. I own one of there 22 mags and can say they excellent. I'm heading to there web page right now!

Posts: 41 | Location: west virginia | Registered: 30 July 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It is a huge 10/22 chambered in 204 or 223. I know quality is great but $2000. Looks a little strange.

Posts: 41 | Location: west virginia | Registered: 30 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I saw their rimfires at the Scheels store in Appleton last month and they looked beautifully made. Perhaps they have the centerfires on sale now. If you buy one, please post pictures as well as your views - I am sure that they would be superlatively good.

Good hunting!

Mehul Kamdar

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."-- Patrick Henry

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tasco 74:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber222:
It is a huge 10/22 chambered in 204 or 223. I know quality is great but $2000. Looks a little strange.

ya you're right.... that is about 10 times what i could afford for a rifle! that said i've been to their shop an i'm convinced that about every thing they do is top notch!!!