Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New stock choices.
 Login/Join

posted
I am considering upgrading the stock onn my Model 70 stainless 325 wsm. I am currently favoring the Hogue stock since it seems it will be a good choice with the full bedding block and the neat rubber all over grip. I don't mind a few extra ounces since this would help reduce felt recoil. (Extra over some of the fiberglass choices.)
I would love your thoughts on this and any recommendations.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
I've got a couple of them... but passed on the fully pillared ones..

The regular ones shoot just fine... aluminum bedding around the action is sufficient..

you may or may not be interested, but for spring here, they are also going to have them available in several different camo versions instead of just Black and 2 shades of OD Green..

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote