THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    Anyone using Interbond in 7MM REMMAG

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone using Interbond in 7MM REMMAG
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TOP_PREDATOR
posted
I'm using 150gr Partitions and very happy with them just want to play with some other bullets.

I'll be shooting Red,Fallow deer and Tahr.

Have you found that interbonds exit on broadside shots???

Thanks James

"Never in the field of human conflict
was so much owed by so many to so few." Sir Winston Churchill

Posts: 1870 | Location: Throughout the British Empire | Registered: 08 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KC Carlin
posted Hide Post
I have used Interbonds in 150 gr for mule deer, and of the two bucks that I shot with them, both bullets exited. One was quartering away from 220 yds, the other was broadside at 175 yds. The interbonds were quite accurate in my rifle, and the performance on deer sized game was more than adequate.

Posts: 295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 24 June 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Rob1SG
posted Hide Post
I'll be using 140 gr Accubonds this year. They are the most accurate bullet I have ever used in my 7 RM. I lost a 160 class buck using 139 gr interbonds with a shoulder shot at 30 yds took me 3 months to finally locate him. I hit him in the near shoulder quartering toward me with no exit but I could see I had destroyed the shoulder and found lots of bone in the area. I have a friend who used the Accubonds in Africa with great success on plains game.

Posts: 1111 | Location: Edmond,OK | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thumbs up for the 140 accubonds in 7mm!

Is it safe to let for a 58 year old man run around in the woods unsupervised with a high powered rifle?