New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barnes bullets, best source?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have been shooting the Barnes TSX lately and when I went to buy more the place was out. Seems to be a wide range of prices. Where is the best price/ service? Thanks. D

Although cartridge selection is important there is nothing that will substitute for proper first shot placement. Good hunting, "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
I like to buy from Midwayusa Big Grin

They have all of the TSX bullets on sale now that the TTSX's are out...

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
There's been some recent threads abouth midway and how they are typically higher in price lately.

check natchez and midsouth shooters supply.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Doc! Can I get that Bear Cub & Momma photo full res from you? The "Boss" will melt if she see's that.

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Barnes has an 'online store', you can get'em there is no one else has what you want.

Posts: 5699 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Macifej:
Hey Doc! Can I get that Bear Cub & Momma photo full res from you? The "Boss" will melt if she see's that.

http://www.sportsmans-link.com/images/bear_white_cub_3.jpg

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Midsouth shooter supply!

Posts: 39 | Location: swamp east missouri | Registered: 04 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup, http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/ is the best online source, Sportsmans Warehouse if they have what I want.

http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/store_locator.cfm

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am a little antsy about using midsouth. Twice I have had my card stolen doing business with them. I hope they are getting a little tighter security but I think I will lay low on using them for a while. My reluctance to use them is why I asked for the info.

Although cartridge selection is important there is nothing that will substitute for proper first shot placement. Good hunting, "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote