New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRNO 602 375 H&H
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello guys, would anyone have an exploded view of a 602 BRNO trigger or the action? I working on a rifle with the safety not working, so ---as you do --- I pulled it apart. It seems to be missing a small ball and spring.
Cheers Malcolm

Posts: 110 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Have you checked frank De hass's book Bolt action rifles? My copy is not ready to hand. I'll try & find it & post pictures later.

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mate, if you join up/log in over at the nitroexpress.com forums, you'll be able to read a detailed how-to discussion with pics that covers this [it's in a members-only section]:

http://forums.nitroexpress.com...eneral&Number=161586

The main author, TilleyMan, has done a pdf exploded diagram for the 602, but it's disappeared from the free download server it was on. Sorry, don't have a copy, as I don't own any Brno's. Try a PM through NitroExpress - I don't believe he's a member here, though he is on australianhunting.net, at least.

Cheers,
Doug

Posts: 337 | Location: Gippsland, Victoria, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for the suggestions. I've tried to track down the book, but none in Australia
Cheers Malcolm

Posts: 110 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can view the relevant pages online via Google Books; just plug 'bolt action rifles 602' into Google.

De Haas has a parts list, but not an exploded diagram.

Cheers,
Doug

Posts: 337 | Location: Gippsland, Victoria, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2004Reply With Quote