Tools

Bergara rifles
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
thinking of buying one in 308. any experience,comments . THANKS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1. my brother is thinking about buying one in .308 as well, and is searching in his neck of the woods for anyone who has/had one.

Posts: 106 | Location: Wet Side, WA | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been using one in tirty 0-6 for a number of years now.
they are what Remington was Trying to be for the last 40 years.

buy one with confidence.

my only complaint?
they don't make their B-14 in 25-06.

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a Bergara B14 Wilderness Ridge in 6.5 Creedmoor. A great rifle that’s extremely accurate.

Posts: 150 | Location: Alabama | Registered: 06 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr Cox--maybe they don't make it in 25- 06 as they know the 25-06 doesn't do a thing a .270 does better.

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't own one but I've heard mixed reports. Do a search on other forums.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 827 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yeah Ray.
after shooting the 25's for a number of years I could almost see the appeal of the 270.

it out performs the 6.5 C-less with regular everyday bullets, and doesn't kick so much,, I guess.
the 25's kick about as hard as a cast bullet load in a 30 cal rifle,, only at 3-K.

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote