THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    Looking for a Sako TRG 42 in 338 Lapua

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Sako TRG 42 in 338 Lapua
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I've have been wanting a Sako in 338 Lapua for a few years now. Friday I picked up a consulting job that requires a rifle in 338 Lapua (oh happy day!). I love it when a rifle is tax deductible Smiler.
Can you say "bang the gong at 1,500 meters"?
lawndart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a HS Precision HTR in 338 Lapua that I would part with - mainly because I'm keeping my TRG-42. The 338 Lapua is a fun round...........DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah,
I'm going for the TRG myself. I also need to find a "reflex" suppressor. Those only stick out 4.5" from the front of the barrel, but go back about ten more inches. Drops the sound signature from 179 top 149 decibels.
lawndart

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote