One of Us
Picture of PATRIOT76
posted
THinking of trying this, has anyone?

Also looking at federal and nosler

Posts: 442 | Location: usa | Registered: 24 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tried some in my .458 Lott last year. 500 gr Barnes Tripleshocks at an advertised MV of 2330 IIRC that actually clocked about 2290 out of my 23" barrel. Still is the most accurate load I've tried in that rifle yet, as all groups fired with it were sub MOA and some were closer to .5 MOA. Recoil was noticably less than the Hornady factory loads.

Overall the quality was excellent. The only complaint I would have is that delivery was slow. I had to call a couple of times to inquire as to when my order would ship, but everyone I spoke with was friendly and polite, and ultimately got a very good product to my door.

Posts: 373 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: 31 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
what DGR Shooter said; I've ordered 3 different loads for 270 wby, 7 RUM and and 300 wby, all were of seeming good quality...

Regards,
Craig Nolan

Best Regards,

Craig Nolan

Posts: 403 | Location: South of Alamo, Ca. | Registered: 30 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MADDOG
posted Hide Post
I have had very good luck with them. It is good ammo and the owner Coal is a great guy. My $.02
Maddog

Joshua 24:15
www.teamfaithfull.net /
My granddaughter
"Multitudes loose the sight of that which is, by setting their eyes on that which is not".

Posts: 1899 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 03 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Slatts
posted Hide Post
A friend has used them for many different loads. He had the same sentiments expressed above...very good quality but also very slow.

Posts: 468 | Location: Tejas | Registered: 03 October 2004Reply With Quote