Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Failsafes?
 Login/Join

posted
Any bodt still shoot them? Looking for loads for 150/165 in 06 and 300win mag. Found some in a little local gun shop up the road from me, also found 300/375s too. Thanks inadvance.

Posts: 15 | Location: suburb of Pittsburgh, Pa. | Registered: 08 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GrosVentreGeorge
posted Hide Post
I haven't used them in the calibers you have specified, but I have used them in my 270 wsm. I can't say a bad word against them. Every deer I have used them on has taken only one dose of lead and given up the fight. I hope to use them on some elk next year and maybe a moose.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton

Posts: 427 | Location: The Big Sky aka Dodson, MT | Registered: 22 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
c57,
welcome to our forum, noslers #5reloading manual has load data for your bullet weights.
they nosler caution to start with their lowest charge weight of powder. if you need more info pm me. regards

Posts: 999 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
Hey Columbo

I have a buddy that loves the 180 gr in his 300 win mag. If the shop has any I would be glad to send you the money plus shipping for a couple of boxes. I only have 15 left.

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sorry, woods but they only have one box of 150s three boxes of 165s and two boxes of 300/375s. I found 5 boxes of factory loads 4/7mag-160s and one 180/06s at an evan smaller gun shop 5miles from the first one! Probably gonna snag all the bullets from the first shop even though dont own a 375 yet.

Posts: 15 | Location: suburb of Pittsburgh, Pa. | Registered: 08 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 6-8 boxes of .280 Remington 160 grain Failsafes that will be going to a gun show in March.

LLS

Posts: 996 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 October 2004Reply With Quote