New
Find
Notify
Tools

300 win and 150gr INTERBOUNDS.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone tried 150gr interbounds in their 300win on deer. I like to know how they hold up at 300 veloceties ? I have tried 150gr interlocks and things got ugley. The 150gr interlocks shoot well in my rifle with 70gr 0f H4350 and CCI 250 primers.

I miss hunting in B.C.

Posts: 84 | Location: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of sako
posted Hide Post
Im using them on seals up here and im happy with them! Have not yet recovered any bullets but they seem to hold up pretty well as ive never seen any fragments but they can be wery hard to see thou!
BTW. i use 72gr VW N-160, cci magnums and lapua cases in Tikka T3 rifle!

Regards Ben

Posts: 290 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 06 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reply, seal hunters here mostly use 22 caliber center fire. I'm going to give the new interbounds a try this fall for Whitetail. I have been loading 180gr Ballistic Tips and had a lot of good luck with them, never did recover any.Cheers Bill

I miss hunting in B.C.

Posts: 84 | Location: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jackfish
posted Hide Post
Why switch from a 180 grain bullet? If you are expecting shots of 300 yards then the 150s might be good, but if ranges are likely to be shorter I would either slow the 150s down or go with the 180 grain Interbond.

You learn something new everyday whether you want to or not.

Posts: 1080 | Location: Western Wisconsin | Registered: 21 May 2002Reply With Quote