THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    Any good 9.3 X 74R loads out there?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any good 9.3 X 74R loads out there?
 Login/Join

<Metrix>
posted
I have a combination gun (16 ga over 9.3 X 74R)and am looking for some decent loads for it. I've had this gun for many years and so far have used factory loads in it. Since I've recently acquired a set of dies for it, I'm dying to load for it. I'm after accuracy, not velocity.
Thanks!

one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
The current Speer & Barnes manuals have loads for the 9.3X74R. I like the long case, but am more of a .338 fan, so I ma having a RUger #1 rebarreled to .338x74 keith. THis is basically the eq. to the .338 WM in a flanged case for the single shots. Good luck!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Metrix check the Big Bore form for some listed loads. Tell us what factory bullets you have used and how they performed on game. Also do a search on the 9.3x74R for more info.

Posts: 16134 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 April 2002Reply With Quote