THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MEDIUM BORE RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Medium Bore Rifles    .30-06 Factory Loads with 180gr NP?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.30-06 Factory Loads with 180gr NP?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What factory loads in .30-06 are there, if any, with 180 gr Nosler Partitions? If there are any, what is the brand and load designation?

Brazos Jack

Posts: 259 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norma Nosler is a quite popular offering here where i live.

Posts: 930 | Location: Norway | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brazos Jack:
What factory loads in .30-06 are there, if any, with 180 gr Nosler Partitions? If there are any, what is the brand and load designation?

Brazos Jack

Federal Premium Partition 2700fps
Winchester Supreme Partition Gold 2750fps

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Federal Premium is the way to go.

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i agree with the fed premium grade. i've killed many elk and a lot of deer over the years with that factory load.

Posts: 678 | Location: lived all over | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote