New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Powder !
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone have a stach of AA2015br ? not the new stuff xmr 2015. If so would you sell me a pound or two ?

One of Us
Picture of Juggernaut76
posted Hide Post
AA2015 (same as AA2015br according to Accurate) is in good supply out here in MI. Where are you from. Maybe we can work something out.

Praise be to the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Posts: 427 | Location: Clarkston, MI | Registered: 06 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hard luck- I have about seven pounds in a eight pound jug of the old AA2015BR that I would let go but have tried to ship powder before and it is very difficult. If you can figure a way I will sell it.--------Pegleg

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are the problems you have encountered in shipping ? Could you ship it to an ffl dealer via ups ? I didn't know there would be a problem in shipping. Let's try to figure out something.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
UPS will not ship powder unless you have a ups account and ship and receive each business day. Then they put a hazzardous fee on the stuff that makes the price out of site. I've tried to ship powder before and ran out of options. I don't think USP will ship powder either. I'm open for options.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i looked into shippin powder and you need to be hasmat certified to shipp powder. some gun shops that stock powder might shipp for you