New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheap, but good?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My local sporting goods shop has boxes of winchester power points on sale for $3 each and i was wandering are they worth that much? even practice 30-06 ammo?

Well polish my balls and serve me a milkshake!

Posts: 325 | Location: Cordele, GA | Registered: 24 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Buy all of them!!!!

Posts: 1547 | Location: Lafayette, Louisiana | Registered: 18 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Claret_Dabbler
posted Hide Post
The brass is worth that much alone for reloading.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you....

Posts: 1484 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: 19 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sad Sad news. Made a speacial trip to town to buy the ammo. They still had everything, but everything was on mark down. Ammo, guns, calls, optics, everything was marked down. Cause the shop is going out of business. Thats the sad part. But the good part is i stocked up on enough ammo and scopes to start a store of my own. hahaha. I bought a shit crap load of simmons blazer, and bushnell scopes. Thats about the only brands left, and i had to fight other shooters/hunters to get that much. I think by this afternoon the walls will be bare... thumb

Well polish my balls and serve me a milkshake!

Posts: 325 | Location: Cordele, GA | Registered: 24 September 2004Reply With Quote