New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prince William spear hunts
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
From the BBC - Englands Prince William has been taking lessons from the Masai on spear hunting and used that knowledge to take a dik-dik with a spear. That will certainly get the british anti-hunting types upset.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sure did!
Prince bags one

[ 08-11-2003, 06:22: Message edited by: recoiljunky ]

Posts: 336 | Location: Alabama, U.S.A. | Registered: 19 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Say what ever you want about the Young Man, his dad managed to pass on a bit of the hunting shooting and fishing sports on to him. Think about this, with the Masai, he's just the Kid from england. In any hunting camp he's just one of the guys, hell of a thing that the only place he can just be himself is out on a hunt someplace. Poor fellow, lives in a goldfish bowel, I would bet that he is going to spend a good deal of time big game hunting.

Posts: 1070 | Location: East Haddam, CT | Registered: 16 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George Semel:
Poor fellow, lives in a goldfish bowel

George

I think you mean Bowl [Big Grin] [Smile]

You must be mistaking him with that Jonah fellow who lived in a whale!

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Richard,

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Did I read you've received your Johanssen 375? Glad to hear of the farm. Send me a mail, I've lost your address.

Posts: 2258 | Location: Bristol, England | Registered: 24 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm happy the young Royal did what he did. I would hope that next year he goes on a hunt in Alaska and kills something big and hairy up there with a gun [Eek!] and hoses off our animal rights nutjobs.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Either I made a typo, or I have not full mastered the Queens english. I stand corrected.

Posts: 1070 | Location: East Haddam, CT | Registered: 16 July 2000Reply With Quote