Notify
Tools

Mystery Ranch
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
M
A Big Double Thumbs Up to Mystery Ranch
12 years ago bought from them a Crew Cab back pack + Nice frame . Well after 12 years of tough + rough useage , countless miles , crazy amounts of weight < elk , deer , sheep , moose ,bear > along with chainsaws , firewood generators etc etc., 3 of the zippers broke and few of the release buckles snapped .
So i contacted there warranty dept , sent them pictures of the issues , they got back to me within a couple of days with a preprinted UPS freight form . So shipped the pack to them , they received it checked it all out and got back to me saying the pack was to far gone for repair . So they said no worries they will ship me a brand new bag under there Life Time Warranty program no charge !!!! 5 days later UPS shows up with the bag and they also shipped it prepaid .!!!!!!
So great to see a company that stands behind there products 100% and are so great to deal with on any issues .
Once again A Big Double Thumbs up to Mystery Ranch .

Posts: 483 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Good to hear when a company stands behind their products.
tu2

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2796 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's quality equipment and quality service, from a quality company! Major thumbs up!

Posts: 558 | Location: texas | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
wow.
at best I'd expect a discount on a new one.

Posts: 4980 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I brought mine after I stopped inn at their store.

They spent the better part of 3 hrs. helping me pick out and fit a pack.

A good company.

Posts: 19393 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
I brought mine after I stopped inn at their store.

They spent the better part of 3 hrs. helping me pick out and fit a pack.

A good company.

I did the same thing , great helpful staff with fitting , They wouldn't let me leave the shop till the pack was fitted . , even Dana stopped by and chatted for 15 min .

Posts: 483 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote