THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BACKPACK HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Backpack Hunting    Low noise Thinsulate® garments?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Low noise Thinsulate® garments?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm looking for a Thinsulate® jacket and vest that are not covered with hard, noisy outer layer, such as Cordura® or ripstop nylon. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1497 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
There are several garments I need but can,t find , essespecially in my size , so I,ve decided to build my own ..... I.ll keep everyone up dated ......

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
Cabales has a fleece jacket that has additional thinsulate like insulation in it. I have one of their jackets which I like a lot. Yes it's quiet and warm.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2796 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Try the Europen forum for a supplier of airtex products.

A swedish company, widley user by them, will do the job.