Find
Notify
Tools

Gore tex jacket help??
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nightwalker uk
posted
This is a plea for a historical discussion/link that was put on this forum I believe about a gore tex smock with an integral hood in the collar(I think), it was waistlength and came in green, and two camo colours and was from memory about $200.

I have lost the link for this but thought it really looked a promising jacket - it didn't have any insulation.

I know this is a long shot, I have done loads of searchs and cannot seem to locate it at all!!

See what you can do Big Grin

Cheers NW

Posts: 418 | Location: Derbyshire, England | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nightwalker uk
posted Hide Post
Right have tracked it down, it was the LL Bean hunters pullover, this is a link I have to it:

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Categor...&qs=5686484_Shoptoit

Has anybody got any ideas on how good it is, and the best place to puchase one in the USA?

Cheers

Posts: 418 | Location: Derbyshire, England | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not sure where to purchase one here but I like the looks of it. If it comes with a vented back I may just have to look into one.

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote