THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BACKPACK HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Backpack Hunting    kenetrek mountainextream boots??

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

kenetrek mountainextream boots??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
saw these at the big horn show in sokane,wa. liked them but have not really herd much about them . have any of you guys got and ideas.

Posts: 104 | Location: spokane washington | Registered: 08 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yzm19 - I have several firefighter buddies who swear by these boots. I've heard Kennetrek also has excellent customer service, although I have no personal experience. Hope I helped!

Posts: 90 | Location: Where the rivers run north...MT | Registered: 09 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
The Kenetreks are definitely a great boot, although they are a bit of a ripoff on the Lowa Sheephunter. Personally the Sheephunter fits my foot better but that's just my foot. I know many serious sheep hunters that swear by the Kenetreks.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a pair of their gaiters and am very pleased so far. I found their service very good, as well.

Do the boots fit a wide or narrow foot best?

Posts: 2366 | Location: "Land OF Shining Mountains"- British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 20 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
I'd say they fit an average-narrow foot best but seem to have a fairly high arch.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote