Find
Notify
Tools

Blackhawk packs on sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of GrosVentreGeorge
posted
I don't know what the general consensus is on these, but I have the blacktrail with the blackoak and I like them a lot. Right now on web orders through their site the blacktrail and blacktimber are 65% off. The down side is that the discount is only on the ARPAT colored models.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=73PA01&C=C1794
http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=73PA04&C=C1797

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton

Posts: 427 | Location: The Big Sky aka Dodson, MT | Registered: 22 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This must have stopped on the first. It was good until midnight on the 31st.

Anything Worth Doing Is Worth Overdoing.

Posts: 1275 | Location: Fla | Registered: 16 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just checked the site and these packs in ARPAT camo are still on sale. Aslo the Blacksummit pack in ARPAT is on sale as well.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=73PA03&C=C1796

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton

Posts: 427 | Location: The Big Sky aka Dodson, MT | Registered: 22 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AKsheephunter
posted Hide Post
I used Blackhawk packs while I was in the military, great for their intended purpose, however, if you want one for hunting, I'd go with the Barneys pack in external frame, they are pricey but worth it....CK

Posts: 552 | Location: Brooks Range , Alaska | Registered: 14 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKsheephunter:
I used Blackhawk packs while I was in the military, great for their intended purpose, however, if you want one for hunting, I'd go with the Barneys pack in external frame, they are pricey but worth it....CK
You're right on that. I probably should have posted this in the North American hunting forum. They aren't quite what you would need for a serious weekend or week long hunt. The would fit the bill for an over night hunt I believe.

one of us
posted Hide Post
George,
That link comes up at regular price to me. I called Blackhawk and they said the sale went off on the !st. Did somebody tell me wrong?
I'd like one of the Summits but not $189 worth.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Duc-

When I go to the Summit page it says the sale is still on but when I add it to my cart it lists at full price. So I don't have any farging idea. However, when I go to the blacktimber page and add it to my cart it still lists for $70 at checkout. Confused

P.S. The Blacktrail is back to full price as well

one of us
posted Hide Post
The Blacktimber is back listed at $70.00 but one of the rest are.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Both of these packs were back on sale yeaterday. But the website was very slow.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Duc:
Both of these packs were back on sale yeaterday. But the website was very slow.
Weird!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just on a related note, Midway has a couple of blackhawk packs on clearance, along with some accessories.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eclearance.exe/browse?promotio...371&categoryid=19779