New
Find
Notify
Tools

new XP-100?
 Login/Join

<yoda>
posted
Has anyone heard that Remington's bringing the XP-100 back into production? If you have let me know.

Thanks

posted Hide Post
If they are, it's a well-kept secret. I always wanted one of those, but couldn't get my hands on one during the first re-introduction.

George

------------------
Shoot straight, shoot often, but by all means, use enough gun!

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
<yoda>
posted
Guess the book I got was misunderstood by myself. The Newest Sinclair catalog I have says they are coming back out. Oh well, if they do I'm there!! Thanks for the reply

one of us
posted Hide Post
I must have heard about it from the same place. I thought they were, and that there were going to be four scope-mount holes intead of three. Maybe Custom Shop only?

Try calling Remington.

Posts: 2272 | Location: PDR of Massachusetts | Registered: 23 January 2001Reply With Quote
<yoda>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
If they are, it's a well-kept secret. I always wanted one of those, but couldn't get my hands on one during the first re-introduction.

George

If I knew the number to the one store, I'd give it to you. This guy had 2-3 of the re-intro XP's. Rear grip gray stock. Not sure of the chamberings tho.

Tim