THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    Dan i finally shot my custon 8" 32 mag dan wessom wow !!!!

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dan i finally shot my custon 8" 32 mag dan wessom wow !!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I bought a consecutive pair of Dan Wesson in 32 H&R mag.One is a pistol pack the other is a * " stainless muzzle break slotted shround scoped barrel one.I shot it today.I was not on a good bench but I walked a plastic 16 oz bottle from 25 yards out to 75 yards.I am so impressed with this gun.I cant wait to bust some grouse and snow shoe hairs with it.I do need two barrel shrounds>i need a 4" and a 6 " shround.I think I can use 357 shround.I though I had a 32-20 for a min thats whats marked on one barrel.I should my ISHA 32 mag last year and found two this time.I gotta get a marlin lever action but I dought it will match this pictolk in accuracy.My single 6 ruger is accurate but nothing like this is.I was fully impressed.Its only got a 2.5 Power scope.I might trade and put my Nikon scope on it we will see.I can load longer bullets in the 357 mag cyl also.I have heard of using 7.62 x 39 bullets and subsonic 303 british bullets in it also.I have to work up some loads.I shot 85 gr hornady XTP bullets today at 1700 fps they were smoking in that 8" barrel with a .002 gap.I love this pistol.I was going to sell them but I gotta keep one maybe two of them.If you can find one buy it.

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 8 Dan wessons and Love them .
I have an 8" 32-20 Blued. I am only missing a .22 mag 360 Dan wesson and a 414 Supermag.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote