New
Find
Notify
Tools

Americans watch out...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
American's watch out, here in Australia we have been bent over and f#@cked up the arse by politicians .
You cannot own a pistol with a barrel length shorter than 120mm and you can't have a magazine capacity of over ten rounds. Your only allowed to own 9mm/38 and under in calibre unless you have special permission in which case anything over .45 is banned. .40S&W is also a banned calibre. Handgun hunting is also banned.
You cannot own semi automatic rifles (even .22) or shotguns. You cannot own pump action shotguns. 50cal rifles are banned also. The future is not looking good. All this accomplished is banning the use of these firarms by licenced registed shooters trying to do the right thing. Criminals still have there guns.
Here it takes 8 months to get a handgun licence, then you can only have 1 centrefire pistol and 1 air pistol in the first year.
I went to buy a glock 19 the other day and you can't have that because it's barrel is less than 120mm, classed as "too concealable". So I said I'll have a glock 17, sorry that's less 120mm also. So I had to buy a glock 17A with an extra 10mm of barrel length sticking out.
If you guys don't act now you end up like us Aussies, screwed......

Posts: 37 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 01 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
I know little of ya'lls leaders or poor excuse
for leaders but I had heard your PM was sort of
to the right.???

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the warning. There are many of us that are fighting the good fight for our constitutional rights. We will not fail and fall to tyranny as has happened there.

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lar45
posted Hide Post
I have been emailing many of the Democratic senotors and anyone else suggesting that if the Dems were to stop trying to disarm the law abiding Americans then they might get more support. After all criminals by definition do not follow the laws. So the laws are only to limit those who value and follow laws.
If laws were the answer then the Virginia school shooting did not happen. Isn't it illegal to take a gun to school and shoot people? Yes it is, so the shooting did not take place. If we lived in a magical place where laws effected ALL of the people.

joughin- can you get an aftermarket barrel that is longer for the pistol you want? Just let the extra stick out the front or have it threaded and screw a comp on kind of like the EAA Witness carry comp package that was offered a few years back.??

Lar45

White Label Lube Co.
www.lsstuff.com
Carnauba Red high speed cast bullet lube.

Posts: 2924 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote