New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W Stealth Hunter
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a S&W Stealth Hunter that I am thinking about selling. It has a Leupold Gilmore Red Dot Sight mounted on it. The pistol is a real shooter, and it is in excellent condition. I think I gave $1,100 for the pistol, but I do not remember exactly what I paid for it. I bought it new, I remember it took a couple of months to get it. I think I gave close to $200 for the scope. I am considering selling it for $900. Does that sound like a good price?? Tom.

WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA

Posts: 248 | Location: RIVESVILLE, WV | Registered: 20 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
IF You have the original box, serialed to the gun. And IF it's 95% or better shape...drop me an e mail. Did You also replace the original blk rubber grips?
I can care less about the sight, looking for a gun with box.

njmtca@3riversdbs.net

FN in MT

'I'm tryin' to think, but nothin' happens"!

Curly Howard
Definitive Stooge

Posts: 350 | Location: Cascade, Montana | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The pistol did not come in a box. It came in an aluminum case that has a Performance Center logo on the side. And yes it does come with the case. I am pretty sure I have the original grips in the case. If you are interested I will check and be sure. Tom.

WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA

Posts: 248 | Location: RIVESVILLE, WV | Registered: 20 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
By BOX I should have said PC Case...Sorry.

I'm interested. Drop me a line at my e mail.

Would like a clear shot of both sides of the gun, nothing fancy. Send them to my e mail.

FN in MT

'I'm tryin' to think, but nothin' happens"!

Curly Howard
Definitive Stooge

Posts: 350 | Location: Cascade, Montana | Registered: 26 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My camera is at the farm. I am going to go deer hunting this afternoon, so I will bring it back this evening. I will post some pictures, but it will be very late tonight before I can do it. Tom.

WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am having a little trouble down loading pictures, but I will keep trying. Tom.

WEST BY GOD VIRGINIA