THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HANDGUN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Handgun Hunting    Re: Muzzle blast from a 500 S&W

Moderators: MS Hitman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Muzzle blast from a 500 S&W
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Quote:

No I'm not squinting, I shoot right handed/left eyed.

Regards,
Tom

Tom,

I simpathize, I'm right handed but my left eye is sharper than my right.

Posts: 87 | Location: eastern Nebraska | Registered: 16 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife is into photography and has caught some pretty cool pics of some hot 45 lc's. Havn't got any pics of my 454 raging bull yet, but we got some pretty cool pics of my flintlock. Can't decide what's cooler the blackpowder smoke or the smokeless fire! It's all fun

Posts: 87 | Location: eastern Nebraska | Registered: 16 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just realized why the blast from that 454 looks so big. It's a long exposure. You can see the blurr in the hammer. Not that it's not a big blast, but I don't think it would appear nearly as wicked with a quicker shutter speed.

Maybe I should try that with the 500?

Posts: 852 | Location: Austin | Registered: 24 October 2003Reply With Quote