Find
Notify
Tools

RWC
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted
So which team is your money on for the World Cup....I'm backing the Bokke!

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Me too!

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a soft spot in my heart for Namibia. Just want to see them score in double digits one game!

Posts: 567 | Location: southern Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 08 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Well,

The All Blacks proved themselves over Ireland. Can the Bokke beat the hosts to earn a semifinal spot?
Fiji's staying in the fight with England while Argentina handled the undefeated Welsh pretty easily.

UPDATE

The Kiwis get Argentina and the Bokke get the Poms next week.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12534 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
GO BOKKE!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13139 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Should be a fun match with SA v England. I want home to win but am a huge Joe Marler fan.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Well, the Kiwis are in the finals.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12534 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
And SA to defend the title!

One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
And SA to defend the title!

Yes glad the Boks won their semi and are in the final with us. The Poms played a miserable game with constant kicking and forever whinging and whining, Wilkinson at his best, at the referee. Winning a semi just with a few penalty kicks as they were on course to do is poor uninteresting rugby. Good on the Boks for scoring the only try in the game and dumping the Poms out of it.

Looking forward to next Sunday (our time) for the final. Hope we win but don't mind losing to the Boks if it doesn't go our way. They're a great team.

Posts: 3847 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted Hide Post
Wow, the boys did it! Well done Bokke

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote