THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.375 caliber Bullets - SOLD
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted
Hornady and Sierra bullets.

Three boxes (150 total) Hornady 300 Grain Interlock bullets. Two box of spire point and one box of round nose. $125.00

One full box and one partial box of 20 (70 total) Sierra 300 Grain Game King bullets. $70.00. SPF

One full box of 50 250 Grain Sierra Game King bullets. - $40.

All prices are plus shipping. Buy the entire lot for $165 and I'll pay for the shipping. USA sales only. Also posted on another site.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2314 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
300 Grain Sierra bullets are SPF. Package price for the other bullets is $165 shipped.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2314 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Open to offers for the remanding 4 boxes of bullets. Three boxes of Hornady and one box of Serra bullets.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Bringing tis back to the top. Someone must need some 375 bullets. I'm motivated to move these bullets. Make me an offer.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member