THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB 425 Westley Richards Re components

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 425 Westley Richards Re components
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted
Looking for dies,brass, bullets or ammo for new project. Thanks!

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2268 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
bump

N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
see gunbroker.com... lot 1037107449.....425 w/r brass....

One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up John. Thats just a bit more than I am willing to pay for reformed, incorrect headstamped brass. I talked to Quality Cartridge the other day and they may be running some this summer. I posted here because you can never tell who might have some for a bit more reasonable of a price. Thanks again. Lee.

N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lee440:
Thanks for the heads up John. Thats just a bit more than I am willing to pay for reformed, incorrect headstamped brass. I talked to Quality Cartridge the other day and they may be running some this summer. I posted here because you can never tell who might have some for a bit more reasonable of a price. Thanks again. Lee.

I agree.
When I had a 425WR, I mostly used old Kynoch brass.
Many of the reworked brass, HDS in particular, were cracked at the head even when brand new.
Kinda scary…
I think that is why so many owners opt to have a second bolt with a bigger face and use 404 brass.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote