THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    **SOLD**100 pieces new 6.5 Creedmoor brass for $60 shipped

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SOLD**100 pieces new 6.5 Creedmoor brass for $60 shipped
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted
Starline brass...new bag of 100 & takes large rifle primers. $60 to your door anywhere in the US. Paypal f-f or plus the fees much preferred, but a check or m/o will work if need be.

Thanks.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
ttt

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bobby, I’ll take the brass. I’ll PM you with my address and need yours for payment. Mike

FourTails

Posts: 914 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mike. It is yours. I sent a PM with my info. Get me your address, and I'll get the brass on the way.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ