THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***no longer available***
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted

Zeiss V6 2-12x50 with the superb #60 illuminated reticle. The illumination system on the V6 is about the best I have tried, and it adjusts to an extremely dim level -- perfect for those twilight shots on hogs or coyotes. The dot itself is extremely fine and likely the smallest in the industry. Plus, the #60 reticle is bold enough to be seen in low light even with the illumination turned off.

The scope is made in Germany and features the proprietary *T coatings along with Lotutec as well.

The scope was a specially-priced blem from a well-known vendor -- and much cheaper than the standard $2049 that this model commands. The box, papers, factory covers, etc., all are included.

WAS $1475 shipped anywhere in the US. NOW $1425. Paypal f-f or plus the fees much preferred, but I will make a check or money order work if need be.

Thanks.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Price dropped to $1425 shipped anywhere in the US. Best new price I can find is $2049 plus tax.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9336 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent

one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
PM replied to. Thanks!

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ