THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Fermin Garza/Bill Grover stepped front sight for Ruger

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fermin Garza/Bill Grover stepped front sight for Ruger
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Bought this from Fermin for a .41 project that didn't pan out. It is the stepped front sight Bill Grover used on his SAA revolvers and was recommended to me by Dick Thompson -- whose name will be familiar to some of y'all who have been paying attention. Cool
It is a half-inch from barrel contact to top of sight and contoured for Ruger BH revolvers in .41 and .44.
I gave $99 and shipping; sell for $50 shipped.

https://fermincgarza.com/shop/...la-style-front-sight

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful sight. Fermin does great work. You might try posting this in the lounge section of the singleactions.com forum.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3287 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Matt, thanks for that suggestion. I had forgotten I was even registered over there.
Say, did I buy an unfinished Greener Martini barrelled to .577 BPE from you many years ago?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote