THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    ***BOTH SOLD***3M Peltor EEP-100 EU electronic earplugs

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***BOTH SOLD***3M Peltor EEP-100 EU electronic earplugs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a couple of these BNIB 3M Peltor EEP-100 EU electronic earplugs. If you like to shoot these are a must. Comes with different size earplugs, charging cradle, charging cord and manual. They sell for around the $225 range. I will sell for $135 each or both for $250.

Posts: 3700 | Location: MI | Registered: 12 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
Dell,
I'll take 1 pair, PM sent.
John

Posts: 749 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cwilson
posted Hide Post
I will take the other. Please PM payment info.

cwilson

A well requlated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed - 2nd Amendment U.S. Constitution

Posts: 713 | Location: Boswell, PA, USA | Registered: 20 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Both SOLD PM's Sent to both of you guys.

Posts: 3700 | Location: MI | Registered: 12 November 2007Reply With Quote