THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Load bench cleanup, dies, molds, etc.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Load bench cleanup, dies, molds, etc.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Weeding out the stuff that I don't currently need, fully knowing that the moment it has found a new home, I will need it again. (You eventually learn stuff when you get old.) hilbily

RCBS 45-270 SAA, the heavier Keith for the .45 Colt enthusiast, excellent, $100 shipped. SOLD

Lee 358-200 RF mold, a classic for .35 Remington, etc., with 50 .35 Gator gas checks, $30 shipped. SOLD

6mm ARC package including virtually new Hornady dies, 100 Nosler 6mm 115-grain RDF seconds, 47 Berger 6mm 95 grain VLDs, 20 pieces of fired brass, $90 shipped. SOLD

50 pieces, .263 caliber 156-grain FMJ RN bullets, probably Dutch 6.5, $20 mailed and you can pretend you are braining elephants from a stepladder in the elephant grass, just like Bell! -- SOLD

[IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/b356/BillOregon/image_50433025_(2).jpeg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds[/IMG]

[IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/b356/BillOregon/image_50406145_(1).jpeg?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds[/IMG]

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill
I will take the 6.5 bullets

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Rolland, they are yours. PM me your address and I will get them out ASAP. Thank you.

– John Green, author

Posts: 16376 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill,
I'll take the Lee 35 call mold,
Please pm me with your address if you would.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Lee mold SPF, boys.

– John Green, author

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
6mm ARC stuff is sold.

– John Green, author

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
RCBS 45 Colt mold is sold.

– John Green, author