THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

all gone
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
] down to the last of the bullets, i have some (900 64.5 left)
i will sell them for 270.00 shipped tyd lower 48 for the 900 . they are made with niemi engineering dies and j-4 jackets tyd lower 48.

they shoot very well, cecil made bullets for other br shooters as well as for himself. you can't buy sierria 60 gr hp for this price, if you could find them.

even i can look pretty good shooting these bullets from my varmint rig.

they work just as well on varmints, here is a coyote shot with a 6x45 center of the chest shot.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/G59bOY6l.jpg[/

Posts: 921 | Location: new mexico plains | Registered: 26 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
found some more

Posts: 921 | Location: new mexico plains | Registered: 26 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
found another stash of these bullets

One of Us
posted Hide Post
post update

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mr Tucker an Mr Gass both made great bullets. I own Mr tucker rail gun that I use to test bullets.

There is nothing as permanent as a good temporary repair.

Posts: 265 | Location: south texas | Registered: 30 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will sell in quanaties of 100 for those that would just like to try them for 35.00 per hundred shipped tyd.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take 500 of the 64.8. PM me payment details.

Posts: 497 | Location: Edgewood, Texas | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
bob davidson

please give name and shipping address, it's how i avoid mistakes. i package and mark them right away.
thanks bob
usps mo or cashiers check ship's same day, personal check will delay 7-10 days.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
package sent

One of Us
posted Hide Post
just 900 left

One of Us
posted Hide Post
all sold

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Johnpm sent