THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB: Nosler 9.3/286 Partitions

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Nosler 9.3/286 Partitions
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted
I'm in the middle of developing a regulation load for this bullet in my Chapuis and, when completed, my inventory is gonna be razor thin.

Looking for a couple of boxes to tide me over until Nosler does another run. Thanks for looking!

Mark

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 603 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I didn't know they were out of stock. Probably a lot of that going around if the truth were known.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 218 Bee
posted Hide Post
Nowhere to be found (at least not by me).

Seem to be made of unobtainium!

DRSS

"I always take care to fire into the nearest hillside and, lacking that, into darkness." - the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 603 | Location: Coleman County, Texas | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have two boxes I'm willing to part with & have sent you a PM.
Roger

Posts: 474 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jeff Sullivan
posted Hide Post
I haven’t looked for them in years, but I’ve had really good luck with PRVI 286 grain bullets similar to a Partition.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
Unobtanium

Like Elvis and Bigfoot, there's no proof that 9.3 Partitions exist!

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dear New Guy,
I can assure you that 9.3mm Nosler Partition bullets do exist and that 218 Bee is now in possession of two unopened boxes and a third partial box.

I have shot many of these unobtanium Partitions in my 9.3x62 and they are wonderfully accurate! I also used this bullet to dispatch a moose in British Columbia. He never moved from his tracks and slowly crumpled to the ground. These bullets do exist, they are very accurate, and work well. I suggest you contact 218 Bee, who is a very fine and honorable man from the great state of Texas, and ask him if these bullets do exist. Hopefully, he will enlighten us on how they perform from his Chaps 9.3x74R.

Cheers,
Roger

Posts: 474 | Location: Fayetteville, GA | Registered: 12 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 boxes of Speer's from Midway about 6 months ago for my 9.3 X 57. They seemed to have a lot in stock. Not the same bullet, I know, but just fine for working up a load.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote