THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    9.3 bullets for reloading, 100 bullets , approx 286 grain unknown brand 130$

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9.3 bullets for reloading, 100 bullets , approx 286 grain unknown brand 130$
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
9.3 bullets for reloading, 100 pieces
Yellow poly tip,two canallure groves, approx 286 grains. I’m not sure how to post a picture. Shipping will be a small flat rate box from Alaska.10.00$ shipping

Posts: 66 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 07 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Pictures cannot be posted directly on AR; you must have a picture hosting service; most of us use Imgur.
It's free and easy to use.

Posts: 17122 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of AK_Stick
posted Hide Post
Hey I’m in Wasilla as well and I’ll take them. I’ll PM you my phone number so we can arrange payment and I’ll pick them up.

Only Angels and Aviators have wings

Posts: 263 | Location: The frozen north, between deployments | Registered: 03 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eagle27
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Norma Dual Core bullets as per the not so good image below.
I recall seeing images of the 9.3 dual core projectiles in some early Norma catalogues and liked the look of them.
Came out in the 70's and apparently were very good performers.

They had a double cannelure with the case mouth usually crimped in the lower one.

Posts: 3858 | Location: Nelson, New Zealand | Registered: 03 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bullets have been sold locally. Thank you for the information.

Posts: 66 | Location: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: 07 November 2009Reply With Quote