THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iso of K/L factory grips
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted
Thought I would try here first.
I'm looking for a set of K/L Smith and Wesson grips.
I believe they are called Magna, anyway they are the slender ones.
Thought I would check here before I order aftermarket ones.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cal, check out Jack First Gun Parts. They carry a lot of original S&W wood grips.

www.jackfirstinc.com Good luck.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lees Gun Parts or ebay will have them

one of us
posted Hide Post
I most likely have a pair. But right now they are 2000 miles and a couple of months away.

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
I have a like-new set of S&W pre-'68 'diamond' magna K frame grips that I'd sell for $150 shipped. They are numbered to revolver 553485 on the inside of the right panel. I can supply pictures if you are interested.

The pre-'68 magna grips have a more oval cross section than the later, non-diamond have. I find them to be much more comfortable.

Posts: 969 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Bpesteve
Thanks for the offer I had no idea the grips were commending such a price and you are not out of line after looking at others on different sites.
Unfortunately I will pass and just buy a set of aftermarket ones.
I had no idea they were that expensive I just remember seeing them at old gun shows for 20.00 or so.
It's a good thing not everything has risen in price like that.
Scott

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
You need to specify whether you need Square or Round butt stocks.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2268 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
Square