THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    SOLD: 7mm heavy bullet miscellaneous collection

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD: 7mm heavy bullet miscellaneous collection
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Greetings,

I have a collection of 7mm (0.284”) bullets for sale. The rifle has been sold and no need for these. The collection consists of the following (Bullet Weight---Manufacturer---Quantity)

• 168 grain Nosler Accubond Long Range-Full box 100 count
  • 168 grain Nosler Accubond Long Range-Partial box 87 count
  • 175 grain Nosler Accubond Long Range-Partial box 60 count
  • 160 grain Nosler Accubond (not LR)-Partial box 60 count
  • 175 grain Nosler Partition-Partial box 31 count
  • 160 grain Nosler-Winchester Combined Technology Partition Gold, no moly coating-Partial box 98 count
  • 160 grain Speer BT-Partial box 63 count
  • 162 grain Hornady HPBT-bulk packed due to damaged factory boxes, not seconds, 170 total count
  • 160 grain Cutting Edge Bullets LD HPBT Max-Partial box 10 count

All bullets are factory new, no seconds. The bullets will be securely packed and shipped in USPS Medium Flat Rate Box to prevent breakage. The Nosler bullets sell for nearly $300 alone and are unobtainable.

I am asking $250 now $225 including shipping. Payment via USPS Money order or check (held for clearance). I can do PayPal F&F if you want but not looking to support an antigun organization.

See photos for details.

Thanks
Paul

"Diligentia - Vis - Celeritas"
NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump and price reduction to $225 shipped

Thanks

NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS

Posts: 1026 | Location: Southeastern PA, USA | Registered: 14 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will take them.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
SOLD, Thank you sir, PM sent

Paul

NRA Benefactor Member
Member DRSS