THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    Wtb 350 remington magnum brass and dies

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wtb 350 remington magnum brass and dies
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Pm me if you have some for sale

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck on the brass, Amigo; they seem to as rare as hens teeth these days. You can make your own of course, if you don't mind the head stamp difference. I might still have my set of dies, I will check tomorrow + let you know.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of dtalbot
posted Hide Post
I do have some, but I have been using it for forming 6.5 Rem Mag. If you have some of that, I would consider a trade.

Posts: 35 | Location: Ozarkia, MO | Registered: 18 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't help u with 6.5 rem magnum. Thanks

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted Hide Post
how about a box of factory remington ammo???.. older green box, 20 rounds...

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2827 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for dies? I have an almost new set of Redding dies that I would sell for $65.00 shipped. P.M. me if interested.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I found everything I need at the moment thanks

One of Us
Picture of JeffreyPhD
posted Hide Post
Norman Conquest,

Sorry to burden to the thread, but I will buy your 350 rim mag dies for $65 if the OP doesn’t need them. I’ll send you a PM

Posts: 1014 | Location: Central California Coast | Registered: 05 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bertrem makes headstamped
6.5 rem mag and 350 rem mag