THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Classified    WTB 375 Ruger and 416 Ruger brass

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 375 Ruger and 416 Ruger brass
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted
This is for a friend who is not on the site. I will send payment if you don’t want to deal with someone who is not on here.

Thanks, Lee

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck finding any! Its been awhile since Hornady did a run. I am hoping some will hit the selves soon. I too am getting low!

Posts: 701 | Location: South Central Texas | Registered: 29 August 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hornady has seemed to exit from selling unloaded brass in hard to find calibers. Their motto is to sell the higher priced ammo for more profit.
There is plenty of Ruger 375 and 416 ammo for sale right now. I would buy the ammo and just suck up the price difference before the ammo is gone again.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Moving back to Alaska | Registered: 22 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
This is for a friend who is not on the site. I will send payment if you don’t want to deal with someone who is not on here.

Thanks, Lee

I am in Austin (Bee Cave) and have loaded ammo, dies and 100 pieces of virgin brass for the .416.

one of us
posted Hide Post
What do you want for the brass?

Posts: 7480 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like I have about $175 in it. I will sell it for that. Picked up.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ok I’ll tell my friend. What brand is the brass?

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
quote:
416 Ruger

I'm so out of it, I didn't know there was a 416 Ruger!

Could rechamber my 416 Taylor. A lightweight 416 Ruger!! Oh, just to live it all over. Smiler

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19307 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
Ok I’ll tell my friend. What brand is the brass?

Hornady. New in box.

one of us
posted Hide Post
My friend sent me payment via PayPal. Is PayPal ok with you or do you want cash? When would you like to meet up?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 200 once-fired Hornady .416 Ruger cases.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jlabreck7316:
I have 200 once-fired Hornady .416 Ruger cases.

I’ll bring it up, but I have made deals for 150 pieces of virgin brass. I’ll see what he says. What is the price?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I figured there might be other interested parties, so no worries if he's satisfied with the 150 new cases you've already made a deal for above.

I'd sell the 200 cases in four MTM boxes for $150 shipped.

Posts: 441 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With Quote