THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CLASSIFIED FORUM

Please remember hunting and shooting related posts only, no links to other sites.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: 300 Brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello. I am wondering if anyone out there has some 300 H&H new brass that they would be willing to sell me? Have a new (old) rifle on the way and the brass seems hard to come by. Thanks for the help. Gary

Posts: 463 | Location: central California | Registered: 26 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe put .300 H&H in your title!

There are a lot of .300's!

Hip

Posts: 1833 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hipshoot:
Maybe put .300 H&H in your title!

There are a lot of .300's!

Hip

Correct but it made you look at his ad.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Was the idea!

Posts: 463 | Location: central California | Registered: 26 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
new, no. once fired, i have a bit

If you think every possible niche has been filled already, thank a wildcatter!

Posts: 2287 | Location: CO | Registered: 14 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MileHighShooter. Thank you for your offer. If I can't find new in a couple of days, I will PM you. Gary

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have 100 new cases and brand-new dies, if you're still looking.

Posts: 449 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 19 August 2014Reply With Quote